Thursday, April 7, 2011

…Did you miss the ACMs?

  ACM-2011
  Well technically so did we, but thanks to this new modern marvel we call DVR and the fact that Wednesday night television SUCKS we decided to watch it a few days after the fact! Lucky for you… I also decided to highlight what you missed :) (How great of me I KNOW!)
  Unfortunately for some unknown reason the ambiguous THEY don’t do red carpet coverage on TV for the ACMs… you have to tune in online (dumb!) so I don’t have a highlight reel for that, but I do have the best of the best performances---
Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler
You know how I LOVE Carrie! And how can you not sing along to Walk this Way?! (Brings me back to High School dance team!) My girl nails it again—you can’t negate it she ROCKS! (and looks DANG good doin it!)

Zac Brown Band and James Taylor
This is a POWERHOUSE combo! This song is chillingly good and I’m not sure there is much left to say!

Darius Rucker
Tears in everyone’s eyes by the end of this… such a sweet tribute. I love how the Country Music Family is always giving back!

Taylor Swift
Just because I HATE mean people too! Not really a big fan of Taylor but her music is growing as she gets older… and her set was cute… well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment