Thursday, October 21, 2010

...I'm Lovin the Small Stuff!

So I sat at work yesterday talking with my new sweet friend Kristen about how I LOVE glass bottle Coke. I mean sure, if you know me at all, you know that I love Coke in all forms but there is a definite hierarchy of Coke love!

1. Glass bottle Coke
don't worry I had one of these on the way home yesterday the gas station had them... they must have seen me coming from a mile!





2. Fountain Coke
(especially if it's from McDonalds!) I will go OUT OF MY WAY to get it!!! 
 



3. Can 
but don't forget to wipe off the top... those things can get NASTY! 
 




4. Bottle 
(20oz) 



5. Bottle 
(2 liter)



Do any of you out there have ridiculous hierarchys of things you LOVE? Just keep in mind these simple pleasures are what keep us grounded! Live for those small moments with a good GLASS BOTTLE COKE :)

And maybe a mini 3 Musketeers-- if the mood just so strikes you... (what?! it was just begging me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment